Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Hope it Burns

We spent the weekend in Dallas moving stuff around in our storage unit. I didn't actually get a picture of it, so instead you get a picture of one of our valuable boxes. Just imagine that this is a 10x20 storage unit, looks just the same. We opened the door and all I could think was how much time and energy I'd spent getting it all packed up and out of our house in June. I don't miss any of it. I had a hard time figuring out what it was we'd come to retrieve to take to India with us. I guess I shouldn't say that I hope it burns, since then the insurance might come knocking, but really...

6 comments:

TX Girl said...

shut up- you do not hope that rocking chair burns. If you don't want it, I'll happily take it off your hands.

Hammy said...

mmmm. that is a good rocking chair.

Brenny said...

LOL! We had the same thought when we retrieved our stored stuff from Laramie when we bought our house. Why did we pay to store THIS?

erin said...

ha. with the exception of about 2 things, i hope everything in my apartment is gone when i come back.

noelle said...

haha. too funny. be careful what you wish for... ;)

Becca said...

Can I have the soccer ball? You are a riot Kathryn